Friday, June 25, 2010

Beside using lipstick and stuff are there any other ways to make my lips luk pink?

What color are your lips to begin with? If they have a darker hue to them, making them look pink is quite a challenge!Beside using lipstick and stuff are there any other ways to make my lips luk pink?
Look up lip stains on the internet. Sometimes you can find them at specialty makeup stores. Stains are great because you can put it on and not have to reapply every 10 minutes! You can just stain your lips then add a lip gloss for shine! Stains are also great to use instead of blush!Beside using lipstick and stuff are there any other ways to make my lips luk pink?
Bite them. I know this sounds silly, I woke up one morning and accidently bit my lip. Later it was a bit puffy and bruised. It looked nice. I got compliments that day. Never stopped biting my lips. Don't worry I don't hurt myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph