Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my lips fuller without wearing lipstick?

There are products called lip plumpers that might help. Check the cosmetic counters at a local department store.How can I make my lips fuller without wearing lipstick?
yes use a clear lip plumperHow can I make my lips fuller without wearing lipstick?
Sephora makes a great lipstick that plumps, but I forget what it's called right now.
Try sleeping with lip balm on, and exfoliate your lips.
lip gloss.
Dior lip plumper works great!
lip plumpers work. I am using the Victora's Secret one, it works well, but rubbs off too soon. There is this one on the sephora website that is supposed to work great.
You can use a gloss that has not color to it, that makes lips look fuller sometimes. Or putting a little baby oil (the gel kind) on your lips may do the trick too.
Using lip liner and some lip stick always gives the effect of fuller lips. Also put on a bit of shiny lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph