Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What makes you girls want to put lipstick and paint nails on a guy?

Only because the girl is so hot I just deal with it but I don't get what it does for them.What makes you girls want to put lipstick and paint nails on a guy?
I was honestly just talking about that, and i honestly dont know why its so fun for us. maybe it has something to do with the expressions on your face, i mean you let us do it even though you hate it. i think its adorable. i never let them wear it out of the house but ya, idk...good question.What makes you girls want to put lipstick and paint nails on a guy?
omg so many girls do this right? I use to do when i was younger its our way of flirting and in a little way being in control we know we can get you to do it lol and we like it its really cute when you let us =)


Thanks for being such a good sport lol
um i think that's pretty freaky.


I will joke around with my boyfriend and ask him if i can but he always tells me ';ha. hell no'; lOl


Which is great in my book. Tell the girls that if they want a girlfriend, go find one and they're not going to make you theirs.
I don't really get it either, I mean I guess some girls think it's funny, but I never saw the appeal. I feel sorry for the guys who are forced to do that by their giggly girl friends.
it's fun!


some girls do it as a way of flirting or weird **** like that, i find it highly amusing :) it's kind of sad though when a guy friend rocks my lipgloss better than i do...
I JUST LIKE THEIR EXPRESSIONS THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS





YOU MUST BE REALLY HOT
It's just about humiliation!
Honestly, I have no idea why some girls do that. I think it's dumb as hell
hmm i actually asked my sister that question, she told me its just because she likes to apply her learning's on other people? she could of been just sayin that to shut me up. but ohh well.
cause there lesbos and they want to make you look as girly as possible so they will put up with making out with u
its pretty hysterical to us :P
Did you consider she is trying to get close to you?
ummm absolutely nothing. Guys who wear feminine things are a major turn off.....
It's all about control. Just to see how far we can get telling our guy to do stuff for us. Maybe tomorrow I'll get him into a skirt? LOL
Cause Its SOOO Cute LOL
UMM I DONT DO THAT!
Its a test!
i do that to my boyfriend all the time.


but only if i really beg!
o_O that is hela mean!!!!


how dare you do that!
its fun!
  • oily skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph