Friday, June 25, 2010

Does anyone know who makes makeup for beauty shops? I am looking for a certain lipstick.?

The lipstick comes in a black tube and is called ';Surrender'; and was purchased in a shop called ';Structures'; in Beaver Falls Pa. I live very far away from there and the owner refuses to tell me who makes the product so I can buy it. I have taken it to a few beauty shops who can't ID it and think its really mean this lady wont tell me who makes it. I know she carries a whole line of beauty and skincare buy the same company. Many thanks in advance!Does anyone know who makes makeup for beauty shops? I am looking for a certain lipstick.?
http://search.store.yahoo.net/cgi-bin/ns鈥?/a>


Hope this helped??Does anyone know who makes makeup for beauty shops? I am looking for a certain lipstick.?
That is odd the lady won't tell you. Anything on the tube or label that would help in your search? Can you post a link to a pic in your question?





You can email me the owner's name/phone# of the shop and I'll try to get it. How long ago did you buy it there?
try taaz.com its awesome you can do anything from hair to make up, they even give you brand name of make up that you put on!!
sorry dont know the name but the lady could be selling from a MLM company that doesnt do retail that way. Maybe try Artistry and see if its one of their products
visit the following url
you could try the sally beauty web site that might work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph