Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will lipstick used as blush make you break out?

i no blush makes me break out, but if i use clinique lipstick as blush will it make me break out even if i wash it off every night? because it looks a lot better than regular powder blush anyways. thanks!Will lipstick used as blush make you break out?
try it and see, everyone skin if different, we cant predict how your skin will handle it, i use lipstick on my cheeks as it looks like a blush stain and more natrul and it dosnt make me break outWill lipstick used as blush make you break out?
You have to figure out what it is in the blush that breaks you out....please don't put lipstick on your face! You should try a cream blush or you can try (to save money I guess) a multiple I suggest NARS they have one in orgasm which I LOVE you can use it on lips and cheeks or whatever.
well i believe it wont because i too break out from things and have sensitive skin, and lipstick even on my cheeks doesn't make me brake out, but if u wanna try it and see if u break out just put some on ur wrist and wait a few hours and if perfectly clear then go ahead and try it on ur cheeks =)
You might be sensitive to the pigments if you break out from blush, Try a mineral formula.





The breakout from lipstick is from the oils used to make them creamy. If you have very dry skin it might be okay, but you might as well just buy cream blush.
it depends on your skin. i did it-but i was little-i didn't break out. if you don't get your answer try doing it on a friday afternoon-so you have the longest time to get rid of your acne in between your social and work/school schedule.
Depends on what skin type you have

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph