Friday, June 25, 2010

Would red lipstick make my teeth look whiter? (pic)?

My teeth are ok but they need to be a bit whiter would red lipstick make them appear better and whiter?


http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2008/01/23-End/bad-teeth.jpgWould red lipstick make my teeth look whiter? (pic)?
Sick-just what I needed to start my day off right.*blech* I'm going to go brush my teeth AGAIN, lol!Would red lipstick make my teeth look whiter? (pic)?
ur teeth myte stay the same color but waering red lipstick will make it look brighter because red is a pigment that blinds eye and makes the near parts of red brighter
Red lipstick and a good dentist will do.
Not nesscarly. Just red lipstick, it won't do the trick of making ur teeth whiter.
Yes and no.. ANY color lipstick with BLUE undertones will make your teeth look whiter..pink or red or purple.
ew


rofl


is tht supose to be a joke


%26amp;%26amp; yes red lipstick makes your teeth look whiter :)
Yeah I think so





Good Luck x
yes, go for a dark red for those teeth.
hmmm...a pig w/lipstick
you know what would make your teeth look whiter?


A TOOTHBRUSH WITH TOOTHPASTE
Ohhh kiss kiss kisssss oh now i want to make out
O.oer Was That a Joke lol?








Yeah It Does Make Them Look Whiter
God, I hate these kinds of questions.Trying too hard to be funny much?
ummm...YIKES!!! :)~
dont think so, no
lol
i used that pic when i had a rotted tooth pulled out on my blog lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph