Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I wore some lipstick and it made me break out on my lips with little bumps . How do I get rid of them?

Take some Benadryl (antihistamine). You can buy it in the drugstore. I don't think you can put any cortizone creams on your lips so just take the Benadryl as prescribed.I wore some lipstick and it made me break out on my lips with little bumps . How do I get rid of them?
well first of all stop using the lipstick


and you might just be allergic to the lipstick


like a rash from the reaction of being allergicI wore some lipstick and it made me break out on my lips with little bumps . How do I get rid of them?
with liproscopic surgery
Wash it off and put some aloe on it.
Buy some cold sore medicated cream. Apply it as needed. And of course stop using that lipstick. Try a different brand once the bumps are gone. Also make sure you keep your lips hydrated with medicated chap stick.
You probably had an allergic reaction to the preservatives in the lipstick. Stop using the lipstick.
oh no, herpes.. you should never share your lipstick.


no no you had a simple allergic reaction, read the ingredients and compare them to a brand you don't have a problem with, so you may be able to find out what your allergic to.
Suonds like you had and allergic reaction to the lipstick, you should take some antihistimines right away. Make sure your tounge does not have any signs of an allergic reaction as well, cause that could be life threatening. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph