Friday, June 25, 2010

Carry-on-luggage:Lipstick:make鈥?bag or ZipLoc bag????

I have no problem with the restrictions regarding fluids in carry-on-luggage.I麓ll but my foundation and lip BALM in a ZipLoc bag.But what about my ordinary,everyday- lip STICK?? In case of emergency (lost checked bags!!) I want to have one handy.Do I have to put it in the ZipLoc bag too or can I leave it in the make-up bag in my purse??Carry-on-luggage:Lipstick:make鈥?bag or ZipLoc bag????
I always put my lipstick in the ziplock bag. Since you're carrying it on, it's still easily accessible. Plus, you can just take it out of the ziplock bag and put it in your purse after you go through security.Carry-on-luggage:Lipstick:make鈥?bag or ZipLoc bag????
When in doubt, put it in the bag. It's better to do that than have them take it away from you because it SHOULD have been in the Ziploc bag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph